Even Brian Tracy mentioned that most of the things you write down will be attracted in your physical reality.
I believe if you act on them they will be attracted faster, but hey writing them down, pen to paper, also puts you ahead of most.
Not to take anything away from Tracy but I got this method of writing your 100 Dreams from Keith Abraham, author of Know This Content.
These are the questions he suggested you should ask yourself:
1. What 5 things you would like to learn in your lifetime?
2. What 5 family experiences you would like to provide for your family?
3. What 5 things you want to do just once?
4. What 5 sporting events you would like to go to live?
5. What 5 things you would like to share or teach others?
6. What 5 challenges you would like to conquer in your lifetime?
7. What 5 personal characteristics you would like to develop?
8. What 5 financial milestones you would like to achieve?
9. What 5 things you would like to do in your community?
10. What 5 concerts you would like to attend live?
11. What 5 cities would like to explore?
12. What 5 things you like to do in your own country?
13. What 5 cultural events you would like to attend?
14. What 5 goals achieved in the past and would like to achieve again?
15. What 5 things you would like to design?
16. What 5 businesses you would like to build?
17. What 5 things you would like to create?
18. What 5 things you would like to own
19. What 5 health milestones you would like to reach?
20. What 5 hobbies you would like to pursue?
Maybe sharing my list will also help you with writing yours.
Which is the first step, Keith goes deeper and wants you to establish the emotion behind your dreams.
Please forgive me.
I love you.
– Musawenkosi Tshoaele